Job TypePermanent Job
Exp. LevelMiddle Management
Job FunctionManagerial Positions , Human Resources
IndustryFood and Beverages
Required LanguageKhmer , English
DeadlineDec 25, 2022
- Manage and oversee all the HR and General Affairs to ensure all office services, supplies, and equipment are provided and people workforce are fully supplied, well retained, and highly engaged
- Research the suitable channels, build up HR network, and industries network for recruitment strategies to attract the qualified candidates;
- Screen CVs and conduct interviews to shortlist the qualified candidates; coordinate with line managers to arrange interview and follow up with post interview stages (job offering, negotiation, and confirmation)
- Develop and implement effective recruitment process and tools;
- Make periodical (weekly, monthly..) recruitment and other HR reports based on given templates;
Payroll & HR management
- Manage timekeeping, annual leave, and overtime;
- Administration of employee contracts and other related documents and records of employee information;
- Handle all statutory insurance procedures for employees, including social insurance, unemployment, and health insurance.
- Prepare monthly payroll, payslip, and relevant documents.
- Provide guidance and responses to employees related to employee relations matters.
- Register company workforce to Labor office where required;
- Assist to obtain relevant documents/required paperwork (visa, work permit, etc..) in relation to expatriates
- Assist Head Office to measure employee satisfaction/engagement and identify improvement areas to propose an action plan.
- Coordinate training, internal communication activities, and internal employee events where required.
- Other tasks required relating to HR related matters
- Office: All Departments
- Operation: Restaurant Manager
1, Educational Qualifications/ Relevant Technical Skills
- Bachelor's Degree e in a related field
2, Relevant Work Experience
- Minimum 3 years' experience in an HR and admin management role with at least 3 direct reports, preferably in an international environment and retail industry
3, Other Skills:
- English: Advanced level in speaking and writing
- Excellent knowledge of government regulations
- Organized and able to cope with regularly changing priorities while still delivering a high standard of
- Flexible and ‘hands-on’ approach
- Strong leadership and problem solving skills
- Being independent, proactive, patient, high responsibility, and willing to work under high pressure
Phone Number+855 69757778 / +855 61757779
AddressHouse #10, Street 242, Sangkat Chaktomuk, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.