Job TypePermanent Job
Exp. LevelSenior Management
Job FunctionManagerial Positions
IndustryBanking / Financial Service
DeadlineMay 28, 2022
The Head of Centralized Operations will report to the Chief Executive Officer. S/he will be supporting the CEO in Centralized and Business Operations including Organization and Methods, Credit Administration, Loan Monitoring and claims process. S/he is expected to manage all aspects of customer satisfaction, service quality, feedback management and process improvement.
- Managing all aspects of centralized operations; including branch operations (if any) credit operations, customer satisfaction and feedback management;
- Develop all credit management and loan monitoring related policies, standard operating procedures and framework credit policy;
- Derive greater productivity and cost efficiency across all operational processes; including the review for process automation;
- Be the owner of Organization & Methods matters and ensure proper documentations, tracking and monitoring of policies, procedures, SOPs and to coordinate management of all operational policies & procedures across the company; including all non-credit authority, and develop and manage procurement policies & standards;
- Design and maintain a loan monitoring and claims tracking system and analyses, monitor and update active/reject credit and loan files on regular basis for management reporting;
- General administration functions including premises maintenance, security, fixed assets controls, and other services;
- Carry out any other duties and ad-hoc assignments assigned by managements as and when required.
- Master Degree in Economics, Finance, Business, or other related fields.
- All the respective candidates shall preferably be local Cambodian candidates with a strong background in senior level management. They should have significant working experience in their respective responsibilities.
- The candidates should have a minimum of 5 years of working professional experiences in the Cambodian financial services industry, particularly in the above respective responsibilities.
- Ability to work effectively as a team with a sense of responsibility, flexibility, and adaptability, and ability to learn and to work under pressure.
- Proven coordination, communication, interpersonal and diplomatic skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Khmer and English.
TitleManager, Recruitment Services
Phone Number+855 85990168 / +855 98922000
AddressHouse #10, Street 242, Sangkat Chaktomuk, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.