The Training Center Assistant shall assist in implementing the training program for NTC Training Center’s customers and its members/subsidiaries/campus.
- To prepare the materials, and schedules for in house and customize training to run the training program to meet customers’ needs;
- To assist in evaluating and improve the training program to ensure the effectiveness and efficiency;
- To assist in implementing training program for both in house training or customized to meet our customers’ needs;
- To support the internal training of NTC Group with training procedures and guidelines, training calendar and materials more effectively;
- To assist in contacting potential partners, clients and network relation to discover opportunities to run the training program;
- To assist in delivery training program NTC Training Center’s customers for both in house and customized to meet their needs;
- To assist in day to day operations of training program and revenue and expenditure to ensure the effectiveness and efficiency of operations;
- To assist in running market research, client analysis, feasibility, and competitor analyst to expend NTC Training Center’s training program as market demand;
- Perform Other Tasks Assigned by Supervisor
- BA Degree in Educational Management or related fields
- At least 01 year experiences in training program (in education institutions is a plus)
- Experience in T &D execution;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Good command in English of both spoken and written;
- Demonstration of ability to work on multi tasks to meet the deadlines and under pressure;
- Demonstration of good leadership/ teamwork spirits;
- Strong commitment to diversity; and
- Working knowledge of MS Office skills on Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
v Salary and Benefit:
We are offering a competitive salary depending largely on your experience and educational background.
v How to apply: Please send only your cover letter and CV attaching a passport size photo to us at email@example.com only short-listed candidates will be notified.
v Contact Details
Contact address: No.100, Pasteur Street, Sangkat Phsar Thmey III, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh.
Telephone: (855) 15 838 944 (Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm)
To support us!
Please mention www.hrincjobs.com as a source you found the job in your applied email.