Job TypePermanent Job
Job FunctionEducation / Training
DeadlineMar 13, 2021
Department: FRONT DESK
Report to: HEAD OF LAs
General Description: (Many Positions)
The Learning Assistant is responsible for helping teachers in delivering quality education to students whilst maintaining good classroom management, disciplines, safety and well-being of the students.
Salary Range: Competitive (commensurate with experience and qualifications)
Position Type: Full Time/Part-Time –Monday – Friday, Saturday: half-day
Applicants: Local resident
- Assist the teacher in planning and maintaining a safe, clean, learning environment and in assuring the well-being and safety of the children in his/her care;
- Exhibit a genuine nurturing, caring attitude to all children;
- Maintain a cooperative attitude of working together with the teacher, volunteers, and parents in planning and implementing activities;
- Assist teacher in implementing the developmental assessment for each child to determine the child’s strengths and areas in which each child may need help;
- Plan with and assists the teacher in preparing materials and supplies in advance for activities;
- Assist the teacher in maintaining confidential child classroom folders, by collecting monthly samples of children’s work;
- Assist the teacher to ensure the effectiveness of classroom management;
- Supervise students in the class, school facilities, and during the time of drop off and dismissal time
- Help the teacher to set up suitable activities that match the student’s learning abilities
- Other duties assigned by the manager
- Fresh graduated/ Bachelor/Diploma in education, English or other relevant certificates.
- Experience in similar type of work with school and other institutions is an advantage.
- Good classroom management;
- Good in English is mandatory with the ability to speak, read and write clearly and accurately.
- Committed to the character development of children.
- Is passionate about educating and nurturing young children.
- Hard working, motived, and well- groomed;
- Positive attitude toward learning, problem solving, team work.
NameHarrods International Academy
TitleHUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT
Phone Number+855 77 982 182
Address#24, Street 302 corner Street 57, Boeng Keng Kong I, Khan Chamkamon, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.