Job TypePermanent Job
Exp. LevelSenior Executive/Officer
Job FunctionHuman Resources
IndustryBanking / Financial Service
DeadlineFeb 12, 2021
- The Deputy Chief Human Resource Officer (DCHRO) supports CHRO to develop and execute human resources and learning strategies that in line and support Company’s overall business plan and strategic direction. The DCHRO performs as a strategic business partner to the executive management team, shareholders, and the board regarding key organizational and management issues
- Initiates, develops, and guides the implementation of HR plans and strategies to support the achievement of the overall business operations objectives.
- Oversees the preparation of annual staff plan and personnel cost with careful estimation and monitor the expenses.
- Provides leadership and support to senior management and chief division on people's agendas.
- Designs and monitors the succession plan for the managerial role and ensure potential resources are identified and developed.
- Oversees the organization of the HR Division and lead the improvement of HR processes in order to strengthen the effectiveness of the services delivered to all stakeholders.
- Oversees the development of HR policies by ensuring its alignment to the best interests of the company and employee
- Monitors the changes of Labor law and follows up the implementation
- Oversees the internal communication strategy to keep staff engaged and informed on HR projects and policies.
- Manages the head department, deputy head, and managers and drives the performance of the teams with a proper delegation and guidance, and points of control.
- Participates and contributes to the relevance management committee for making strategic decisions.
- Master degree in human resource management, business administration or other related fields.
- A minimum of 7 years of HR managerial role
- Strong experience in Human Resource especially compensation and benefits, talent acquisition, and training development in a large organization
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Knowledge of and experience with varied human resource information systems.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Phone Number+855 85990168 / +855 98922000
AddressHouse #10, Street 242, Sangkat Chaktomuk, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.