Job TypePermanent Job
DeadlineDec 10, 2020
- Monday to Saturday
- Work requires travel
- Work may require evening and weekend work
- Working hour 7:30am-12:00pm, 1:00pm-5pm
- Carries out inspections of workplaces and takes appropriate action to ensure compliance
- Responds to and investigates complaints and concerns from workers/employers and takes appropriate action
- Investigates accidents and injuries that occur in the workplace
- Responsible for the establishment of workplace safety and health committees, and monitors their performance
- May participate in the delivery of related educational programs and disseminates information to the public
- Assists in the training and / or supervision of new staff
- Conducting regular site audits and inspections to ensure safe operating procedures are adhere to
- Prepares various reports, documents and forms
- Is responsible for the workplace safety and health operations in a specified area
- May supervise subordinate staff
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor Degree in Safety Management or similar field
- Acceptable technical training in the field of occupational safety and health or related area
- 1 - 2 years' experience in the occupational safety and health field
- Knowledge of The Workplace Safety and Health Act and related legislation.
- Knowledge of enforcement procedures.
- Ability to maintain effective work relationships.
- Excellent in English (writing, speaking, reading)
- Computer literacy especially MS Office,
- Good oral and written English
- Good negotiation skills, interpersonal skills
- Flexible, honestly, hard-working, good team work
- Willing to travel to all sites and able to work independently
NameCE&P Corporation, Co.Ltd
Phone Number+855 81 998 879 / +855 17 811 131
Address#153, Pluv Lum, Ou Baek K’am village, Sangkat Ou Baek K’am, Khan Sen Sok, Phnom Penh.