Job TypePermanent Job
IndustryBanking / Financial Service
Required LanguageEnglish , Khmer
DeadlineNov 15, 2020
Marketing and Communication Manager is responsible for managing marketing initiatives to boost the company’s reputation and drive qualified traffic. Uses market research and analysis to direct marketing strategy and planning. Leads daily marketing activities by turning creative ideas into effective advertising projects for awareness raising programs aimed at enhancing the image and brand awareness of the company.
Strategic Planning and Development
- Lead in developing marketing and communication strategic plan to promote the company to the public;
- Assist in develop and implement marketing plan for existing and new products;
- Be the business partner with sales and product team to promote value added service;
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate wisely;
- Manage the productivity of marketing plans and projects.
Awareness Raising Program
- Work with related stakeholders to initiate awareness raising activities to promote company to the public;
- Lead in organizing awareness raising activities in terms of logistic and communication with key stakeholders;
- Be the contact point for coordinating with other stakeholders in related to marketing activities.
Marketing Materials Development
- Manage in drafting and developing company profile, leaflet, brochure, calendar, booklet and other promotional materials;
- Dealing with graphic designer to develop marketing materials in line with company's cooperate branding;
- Lead in developing company's documentaries including content creation, copywriting and approve all marketing materials;
- Work closely with administration function to get quotation from vendors and monitor the production process to ensure that the marketing materials meet company’s required standard.
Digital Marketing Management
- Initiate and develop digital marketing strategy to promote company on the digital channels
- Initiate in developing and updating company’s website to make it more attractive and comprehensive for the public;
- Produce valuable and engaging content for the company website and blog that attracts and coverts target audiences;
- Drafting advertising article and send to management team for approval prior to post in website; and
- Regularly monitor and report user view and log in to company webpage.
- Lead in developing media strategies in promoting company to the public;
- Expand and develop marketing platform including social media for company awareness raising not limited Facebook, LinkedIn etc.;
- Coordinate with other media agencies such as TV, Radio and Newspaper for advertising purpose;
- Provide in-depth information to interested clients, and acts as a representative for the marketing department in important buyer meetings.
- Develop the Press Release and propose the responses to the Media questions Other Duties
- Assist company leadership team with other tasks as required;
- Take initiative in doing other task appropriately; and
- Other duties as assign by supervisor or line manager.
- Holds a Bachelor Degree of Marketing or Banking and Finance or related degree with at least two-year relevant work experience;
- Basic knowledge of bank, microfinance and leasing sector;
- Digital marketing skills and experience with relevant software applications
- Media Management and Press Release Development experience
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Formal presentation skills;
- Strategic and critical thinking skills;
- Team leadership;
- An out-of-the-box thinker, highly adaptable to a dynamic environment;
- Good oral and written communication skills in English and the ability to interact effectively and collaboratively both internally and externally;
- Demonstrate the ability to take the initiative and pay close attention to detail;
- Honesty, reliability, and a commitment to strict confidentiality;
- Is self-motivated, committed to self-improvement and a team player.
Phone Number+855 89507577 /
AddressHouse #10, Street 242, Sangkat Chaktomuk, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.