Job TypePermanent Job
Job FunctionManagerial Positions , Education / Training
DeadlineOct 30, 2020
- Initiating and ensuring the Next Gen 6 Months Development program’s initiatives are well organized, executed and well tracked.
- Monitoring assessment to ensure discipline sessions for all batches of Next Gen by working closely with training department.
- Managing Next Gen performance and validation including monthly budget to ensure effective spending.
- Monitoring and analyzing the performance result of each Next Gen batch for ensuring the work-week plan is sound and well executed.
- Providing performance coaching to the Next Gen program participants as required
- Working with other relevant stakeholders to ensure that the implementation of Next Gen Program’s practices run smoothly.
- Initiating continuous process improvements to grow and improve the program year over year.
- Monitor training effectiveness and give feedback to the management/team in order to improve training delivery.
- Assisting Head of Training on other tasks relating to program development
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in related field, preferably in the areas of training, coaching, team-building in banking/insurance industry would be an advantage.
- Track record in designing and executing successful training programs
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Good listening, negotiation and interpersonal skills
NameAIA (Cambodia) Life Insurance Plc
Phone Number+855 16546486
AddressPhnom Penh/ 12th Floor, Exchange Square, Street 106-61 ,Sangkat Wat Phnom, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.