Job TypePermanent Job
Required LanguageKhmer , English
DeadlineDec 21, 2023
We are looking for a procurement officer to oversee purchasing activities and ensure that purchased items are both cost-efficient and of high quality & delivered on time. The procurement officer's responsibilities include maintaining positive supplier relations, evaluating supply options, approving purchases, and maintaining accurate records.
To be successful as a procurement officer you should have an analytical mind and keep up with product and service trends. Ultimately, a top procurement officer should be able to negotiate well and ensure that all purchases comply with company standards.
- Conducting product research and sourcing new suppliers and vendors.
- Sourcing materials, goods, products, and services and negotiating the best or most cost-effective
- Purchase and issue PO in system
- Shipment status follow up, up to date
- Performing inventory inspections and reordering supplies and stock as necessary.
- Follow and combine forecasting request from stakeholder.
- Inspecting stock and reporting any faulty items or inconsistencies immediately.
- Updating and maintaining records of all orders, payments
- Monitoring purchased products to ensure quality.
- Collaborating with the team to develop purchasing plans and find potential vendors.
- Staying up-to-date with the latest market and industry trends.
- Source and purchase other requested material from other department except admin tasks
- Ensure that all ISO 9001 and ISO 45001 procedures are followed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance and Accounting or related field
- At least 3 years of experience in secretarial, internal auditing, and administrative affairs
- Proficiency in Khmer and English
- Familiar with the programs such as SAP System, ERP System, etc.
TitleSenior Recruitment Assistant
Phone Number+855 69757778 / +855 61757779
AddressHouse #10, Street 242, Sangkat Chaktomuk, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.