Job TypePermanent Job
Exp. LevelSenior Executive/Officer
Job FunctionCall for Proposal / Bidding , Business Development
IndustryBeverages / Liquor
Required LanguageEnglish , Khmer
DeadlineDec 21, 2023
- Reporting to Assistant Sales Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for On Trade accounts acquisition & retention by visiting outlets with the aim to increase sales, distribution, and to optimize brands visibility and activation in On Trade sectors. The incumbent must have desire to grow and learn on the job with ambition to really develop careers in customer development and to take ownership of own territory in order to make it a success.
- He/she will also be responsible for managing on trade accounts: LEB, HEB, RES, TOT & NC to ensure achievements of sales volume target/distribution coverage and to coordinate with Marketing Department for the support on driving consumer experience with the brand and driving brand advocacy for PRC at on trade accounts.
Mandatory visit 150-200 on trade accounts (LEB, HEB, RES, TOT&NC):
- To develop strong customer relationships across on trade accounts base
- To promote great drink brands of PRC to the customers
- To penetrate new outlets to list PRC products in their communication tools to consumers (menu, tent card display, back bar display and POSM)
- To run key PRC product bottles, serve promo, glasses serve promo and cocktail signature serve promo to consumers at each respective on trade accounts
- To ensure all engaged on trade accounts (LEB, HEB, RES, TOT&NC) purchasing and selling out the products distributed.
- To win a business partnership contract with key on trade accounts to deploy strategic brands activation and event
- To correctly plan monthly, quarterly and annual activation by brands and by outlet types
- To identify sales and branding opportunities with the potential outlets
Collaboration with Marketing Department:
- To roll out activations that helps driving consumer experience and brand advocacy at the on-trade accounts
- To get brands exposures in the social media of each respective on trade accounts
- To arrange the staff training/ bartenders to ensure the quality and the serving standard of PRC products is perfect
- To get better brand visibility and engagement with key strategic on trade accounts
Submitting and presenting monthly report on:
- Target sales/distribution/activation vs Actual result with key highlight of lesson learnt, consumers trends, customers’ feedbacks and competitors review.
- Good performing and underperforming on trade accounts to make sure the assigned territory/outlet types are performing.
- Degree holder with formal business qualifications or equivalent
- Computer literate Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent presentation, communication and negotiation skills are absolute must
- Experience of working in bars, clubs, pubs or sales experiences combined with a passion for on-trade sectors
- Sommelier experience and knowledge of the wine & spirits products (WSET diploma) are strong plus
- Good command of English spoken and written
NameCHHOUN Lysha (Ms.)
Phone Number+855 78374647 / +855 86364647
AddressHouse #10, Street 242, Sangkat Chaktomuk, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.