The Country Manager, Cambodia is responsible for business and operational activities for the company in the Cambodia oeprations. The position leads the country organization and has direct control of country air, ocean, oeparations, sales, HR, compliance and admin functions.
The Country Manager, Cambodia must have experience in managing a country operation in a netwirk business and have deep understanding of the freight forwarding industry. The role leads business activity and is the company's senior representative within the country region. Responsible to develop and execute strategy underpinning the overall regional vision, mission, values, and objectives. Direct collaboration with country partners and cross functional teams is critical to ensure local objectives and targets are achieved.
The primary function of this is to establish a new business entity for EV Cargo in Cambodia. This includes setup of company offices, recruitment, custmer development, finance and CW1 implementation. Success in teh role will be dependent on establishing new trade lanes to accelerate growth within local & stratgic customers.
• Sets out and leads the ccompany in Cambodia strategy execution that is aligned to both SE Asia strategy and broader global divisional strategy
• Aligns local priorities to the company strategic objectives
• Ensure successful setup of the company in Cambodia
• Develops and executes a development road map for teh company in Cambodia
• Builds, manages internal relationships at all levels to ensure quality execution of strategic objectives and the local company setup
• Makes business decisions to ensure efficiency and profitability
• Uses all organizational resources to help improve processes, productivity and results
• Drive sales with a focus on new business sales and new trade lanes
• Builds, manages and develop an exceptional team of colleagues in Cambodia
• Sets sales goals whilst ensuring accurate sales forecasting
• Own and hit/exceed annual targets across all products (Air, Ocean, Customs, Road)
• Effectively communicate the company value proposition through proposals and presentations
• Monitor customer, market and competitor activity and provide feedback to regional leadership team
• Understand the competitive landscape and market trends
• Lead procurement activities for Air, Ocean, Customs, Transport & Haulage
• Accountable for the company in Cambodia P&L, Balance Sheet & Cash Flow statements
• Manages the budgeting process, monitors financial reports and metrics
• Understand and promotes the company value proposition in the Cambodia market
• Performance manages a local team of freight forwarding professionals, ensure coaching and mentoring
• Aligns with the company diversity and inclusion initiatives
• Recruits, onboards and retains talent within the organisation
• Oversees and adheres to business compliance, risk and audit policies
• Prepares monthly management accounts and presents at a monthly meeting to the regional team
• Other duties or responsibilities as assigned according to the regional or country requirements
• Acts in the best interest of the company
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To support us!
Please mention www.hrincjobs.com as a source you found the job in your applied email.