Job TypePermanent Job
Exp. LevelSenior Executive/Officer
Job FunctionEducation / Training , Sales
Required LanguageEnglish , Khmer
DeadlineSep 3, 2022
- Design and deliver practical, channel-specific training and development solutions to drive the key performance of sales target, number of sales agents.
- Focus will be on onboarding (TAP) and be the champion of Gold Standard Training, insurance and product knowledge, sales and soft skills, and sales management; at all levels from foundation through to advanced.
- Provide TTT series and allocation resources by Recruitment and Training Head.
- Establish and strengthen rapport with the sales agents through routine and regular interaction in the field; always communicating the learning and development’s standards and expectations, and resolving training and development concerns.
- Ensure the quality of the curriculum design, training content, and program roll-out and delivery is to the standard expected by Fortune Life’s recruitment and Training Head.
- Communicate and promote central and field training programs and events/calendar so that attendance is always optimized.
- Be a champion of Fortune Life’s Core Values and Behaviors in everything you do.
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience working in a sales training role.
- Experience of selling in the life insurance industry is highly-preferable.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Experience in a start-up or rapidly-expanding business environment is desirable.
- Can communicate strongly in English, both written and verbally.
- Effective management, mentoring and coaching skills.
- Confident with excellent interpersonal skills, and an ability to work well within a team.
- Energetic, enthusiastic with a positive attitude, and a good cultural fit to Fortune Life.
- Strong presentation and training delivery skills.
- Competent with Microsoft Office, particularly PowerPoint.
NameFortune Life Insurance PLC
Phone Number+855 23931999 /
AddressHelix Office - 5th Floor No. 113, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Monorom, Khan Brampi Makara, Phnom Penh.