Job TypePermanent Job
Exp. LevelSenior Executive/Officer
IndustryFMCG / Consumer Goods
Required LanguageEnglish , Khmer
DeadlineAug 31, 2022
Herba Cambodia Co. Ltd Phnom Penh, Cambodia (On-site)
Herba Cambodia is the Cambodian subsidiary of Herba Rice Mills from Spain. We have an extensive and deep-rooted presence in the industry as part of the Ebro Group family. Herba is also present in Thailand, which is also the regional headquarter in southeast asia. Core manufacturing of bulk and packaged rice is done in-house with a strong emphasis on productivity, quality, compliance, community, and transparency.
- Perform/conduct preventive maintenance of machineries/equipment
- Spare part management (order, receipt, issue, return)
- Taking the lead in assigned Technical projects to complete them as per the established budget and timeframe.
- Ability to write technical reports to the management
- Be an advocate of plant safety and energy saving, keep a constant eye on these areas and highlight issues when necessary, or propose ways for improvement
- Other duties, as may be assigned by management
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics, Mechanical or other related
- 3-5 years experience in Production and/or Maintenance function from manufacturing.
- Familiar with general maintenance e.g Preventive Maintenance, Breakdown maintenance, etc
- Having experience with building utility machinery (electricity, air compressor, exhaust system, etc)
- Knowledge of PLC, Pneumatic, and Hydraulic systems
- Computer literacy (MS Office and Auto CAD)
- Leadership and high responsibility
- Having the ability to analyze problems and coordinate
- Good command of English and Khmer (reading, writing, speaking)
Phone Number081 611 617
AddressPhnom Penh Special Economic Zone, National road no4, Lot no P1-003, Kamrieng Village, Sangkat Kantouk, Khan Kambol, Phnom Penh 120906