Job TypePermanent Job
Exp. LevelSenior Executive/Officer
DeadlineOct 29, 2021
The Senior Quantity Surveyor will report directly to the QS Director of the Real Estate Department. He will work closely with the Project Director, site and HQ team on the contract administration and correspondences. The Senior Quantity Surveyor is responsible for ensuring that the cost and contractual aspects in the project comply with the company SOP. In addition, he will have to identify/highlight cost and contractual risk to QS Director as well as assisting to resolve those identified issues.
- Assist in the preparation of the budget and cashflow and their updates.
- Assist in the preparation of tender documents and tender evaluation if requested by the QS Director
- Review variation request order, assess the associated variation costs, monthly financial report, processing of progress payment and final account
- Monitor variation costs and carry out cost checks throughout the contract period
- Attend onsite and all project related meetings
- Assist with production of various reports
- Provide necessary advice and recommendation for matters related to payments, variation, contractual claims to ensure their compliance with the Contract and company SOPs
- Carry out any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the Senior Director.
- Minimum 5-8 years of experience working in an established real estate development firm with exposure to hospitality, residential, mixed development and preferably reclamation projects.
- Recognised Degree in Quantity Surveying
- Strong technical background with sound knowledge of pre and post-contracts management
- Good working knowledge of measurement
- Good working knowledge of forms of contract, preferably FIDIC, China Contract
- Proficient in MS Office
- Highly resourceful, independent, high integrity and able to work in a fast pace environment
- Good negotiation and communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal English skills are essential
- Candidate with prior working experience in China is a plus.
- The candidate will be stationed in Sihanoukville Cambodia.
NameBelt Road Capital Management Limited
TitleHuman Resources Department
Phone Number+855 89 880 818
Address#282, Corner Preah Monivong Blvd (93) and Oknha men St(200), Sangkat Boeng Raing, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia