Job TypePermanent Job
IndustryFood and Beverages
Preferred ApplicantOpen for all
DeadlineOct 13, 2021
- Developing sales implementation plan that aligned with channel strategies
- Timely manage direct marketing expense for target customers
- Work on Customer Relationship Building and Identify and approach new accounts
- Develop and implement key account strategies incorporating with overall business strategies
- Developing contract and business proposal to Key customers
- Coaching staff skills and their personal development
- Upholding disciplined and relevant processes for customer business development planning, Customer Business Review and monitor In-store execution.
- Developing Key Account & Execution Performance Tracking reports for the management’s review.
- Select and develop the key talents to the team, providing comprehensive training and people development plans for functions in each level down the line.
- Maintain existing and develop various prestige outlets through the implementation of defined packaging and competitive pricing strategies, innovative program and high commitment to customer service.
- Bachelor’s degree of business, sales & marketing, or related field preferred
- 3 years’ experiences as a Key Account Manager in FMCGs
- Strong knowledge of the market, competition, retailers and outlets
- Strategic thinking, organizing, planning, control and execution skills
- Assertive, self-confident and matured with good problem-solving skills
- High communication skills, interpersonal and networking skills
- Good in English Language
Phone Number+855 93618082 /
AddressHouse #10, Street 242, Sangkat Chaktomuk, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.