Job TypePermanent Job
Job FunctionManagerial Positions , Accounting / Finance
IndustryBanking / Financial Service
Preferred ApplicantOpen for all
DeadlineSep 28, 2021
- Under the supervision of the CEO (Chief Executive Officer) and in close partnership with senior management and the Board of Directors (BoD) of the organization, the CFO drives the development and execution of the company's financial strategy and to optimize the mobilization, management and controller ship of the company resources with a view to achieving the set financial, productivity and risk management targets.
- Support the CEO in the development of the institution in accordance with the strategy and business plans defined and agreed with the Board of Directors, and report on results and progress.
- Develop and implement the institution's financial strategy.
- Lead the Finance, Treasury, Strategic Planning and Administration teams (+100 staff). Ensuring effective collaboration, supporting business growth needs, mobilizing resources to deliver across operational and projects activities, building capacity and capabilities, dynamic and empowered staff making positive impact.
- Prepare and contribute to the quarterly board meetings at headquarters in Paris (Advans Group) or remotely. Contribute to the ExCom, BoD, and annual management meetings.
- Design and implement the fundraising strategy of Amret with remote support of Paris headquarters. Act as the company representative in the negotiations with multiple lenders.
- Produce the mandatory reporting for the concerned external stakeholders and maintain excellent relations with them (Central Bank, tax authorities, potential investors, lenders, donors and other providers/partners).
- Oversee the production of financial results and reports, in compliance with the required standards (CIFRS, Tax obligations and Advans Group requirements).
- Manage the financial budgets and projections processes to ensure accuracy and timeliness and efficient usage of the company assets and resources.
- Support the implementation and adoption of ERP system for financial management and budgeting processes.
- Master degree in Finance, Accounting or other relevant fields.
- Minimum 8 years of working experiences in finance in international groups, with minimum 5 years of working experience in executive positions.
- Experience in Microfinance Institutions or Banking Industry in developing countries is preferred.
- Excellent leadership, organizational and transformation skills with a strong results-oriented approach.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and cross-cultural sensitivity.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
NameAmret Microfinance Institution
Phone Number012 992 132 / 070 700 123
Address#80, Street 315, Sangkat Boeung Kak2, Khan Toul Kok, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.