Job TypePermanent Job
Job FunctionAdministrative / Support
DeadlineAug 5, 2021
- Assist to monitor Performance of all team such as Security, Maintenance, Cleaning, Gardening
- Help with checking and keeping good environment
- Write letters and send them to appropriate bodies, and to government/ related department
- Create specific strategies for easier and effective execution of projects
- Supervise tasks assigned to project workers as instructed by the project director
- Keep records of all information related to project for documentation, clarification and presentation to management
- in charge of petty cash and report expenditure of petty cash on a monthly basis and ensure that it meets all necessary protocols
- Provide administrative assistance to site management (Copies, printing, scanning and update in server …)
- Responsible for the site office maintenance i.e. Internet maintenance service, equipment & stationery maintenance. etc.
- Update on staff attendance/ staff finger print to HR Department
- Maintain the site’s diary, arrange appointments, meetings and all external visits
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or relate field
- Have experience in Human Resource/ Admin for construction company is a plus.
- Good English, both speaking and writing Knowledge
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities
- Very good communication
- Able to use MS Office word, excel and internet
- Friendly, Honest, flexible, hardworking, meticulous and well-coordinated.
- Pragmatic problem-solving skills
- Highly organized and have very effective time management skills
- Being proactive and able to work independent
NameOrkidē Villa Co., Ltd.
Phone Number+855 70411716 / +855 92999005
AddressBuilding #138, Norodom Blvd, Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamka Morn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.